WHAT IF YOU COULD
HAVE everything you
you can. limitless
ARE YOU READY TO COME INTO A SAFE SPACE
TO STOP PLAYING IT SAFE?
You’re given a gift(s), it’s a disservice to not use it. It’s selfish to look for evidence and excuses to validate why not to use it. As we get older, we think we get wiser, but the reality is we often have a lot to unlearn from what we were taught or experienced. The roles we play at home or work. How we are expected to look, act and think.
But guess what, YOU are the only that can decide who you are and what what you want to do with this beautiful, and sometimes messy life you’ve been given. Are you ready for more truth that when uncovered and worked through can lead to big transformation?
• The hours, the job, the boss isn’t burning you out. Your choice to stay is.
• Selling your soul for your paycheck is doing just that. Selling your soul for a mission that isn’t yours.
• Your health + weight challenges are incongruency between who you are now and the life you’re desiring.
• Spending 8-12hrs/day on something you’re “doing for someone else” will make you angry and depressed.
• A life without impact and purpose is a life without freedom.
Call it whatever you’d like (enter any excuse or diagnosis or complaint), but it all comes down to congruency, personal responsibility, and commitment to long-term growth. It’s nobody else’s responsibility but yours. So, what you need to ask yourself is how fast and far do you want to move the needle. Slow and steady? Speedy and successful?