What’s the best way to create success in your life? It’s not focusing on YOU!
My guest today, Erik Hatch is a successful entrepreneur, realtor, coach, author and more who can relate to creating success in life. There were many bumps in the road to getting to where he is today, but he’s taken those and now shares them with others. He’s sharing why playing for the person next to you is what will ultimately lead you to success.
We chat about:
- The catalyst that changed everything in Erik’s life
- Living a servant’s life
- What culture actually means (it’s not what you think!)
- The big issue that might be holding you back
- Discerning between your issues and someone else’s
- Changing this one thought on how you operate your business
- Three things you need to do to move out of fear and complacency
- And so much more!
Connect with Erik:
Facebook: Erik Hatch