073: Imperfect Happiness with David Caspers
Losing a loved one can be difficult, but also help shape who you are now. Today I chat with my cousin, David about how the loss of both of his parents has affected him and allowed him to grow and move on through imperfect happiness.
We talk about:
- Perfection of spirit and having a vibrant life
- How to find the balance between taking care of yourself and taking care of others
- Seeing the beauty in your imperfections
- Where you’ll find true growth
- Business is a game and people are not a game
- The 3 steps of the Nurtured Heart Approach
- Direction, Momentum and Results
- And so much more!