075: Bringing Kids + Technology Together: How This Non-profit is Creating a Solution Within a Community with Heidi Domier
What really lights you up? Are you taking action on this passion? Today I talk with Heidi Domier, who shares the passion that led her to creating Central Cass Treehouse, a non-profit designed to meet the basic needs of students through an anonymous framework.
- The importance of meeting the basic needs for children
- Heidi’s creation of an app the students can use to order supplies anonymously
- Finding people who have specific skill sets to help you be successful
- Teaching your children to give back by leading as an example
- Why being an expert isn’t necessary to start acting on your passion
- And so much more!
Connect with Heidi: