084: Are We Losing Our Health Freedom?
Fear. Complacency. Frustration. Are you feeling this in your community and the world right now? My friend and colleague, Dr. Steve Nagel joins me this week on the podcast to talk about standing up for what you believe in, knowing you have a voice that matters so that we can be free in all decisions for our family.
Here are some highlights:
- How Dr. Steve’s frustration around the virus narrative led him to speak up and lead
- Understanding the difference between selfishness and selflessness
- The long-term effects of mask mandates
- What happens when we don’t take oppression into account
- How confusion breeds compliance
- The perplexity around being responsible for others vs. not caring about others
- How you can educate yourself on what’s happening around you and take action if you choose
Links discussed in episode:
COVID-19: The Great Reset https://www.amazon.com/COVID-19-Great-Reset-Klaus-Schwab/dp/2940631123/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&qid=1622762401&refinements=p_27%3AKlaus+Schwab&s=books&sr=1-1
Dr. Steve’s Links: