065: Performing Without Fear or Doubt with Callyn Johnson
What happens when you perform? Do you get nervous that you might make a mistake? Or are you afraid of what someone might think? Today, my daughter, Callyn joins me to talk about how you can give your best performance without fear or judgement.
- Focusing in on the one task you’re performing
- The internal struggle Callyn faced after returning to competition after an injury
- How to build confidence to get past your anxiety
- What happens when you are confident in yourself
- Getting your mind in sync with your body
- When it’s ok to listen to the crowd and when to tune into yourself
- And so much more!